May 19, 2009

Family Favorite

Cheese Pizza Hot Dish

I do have to credit the Kraft Foods Magazine for this recipe but it is one of our family favorites and SUPER easy to make that I just had to share it.

All you need is 3 easy ingredients:

1 pound of hamburger
1 jar of pizza sauce
1 box of Deluxe Mac & Cheese
(side note, Deluxe is really not that good when you just make it to eat it as Mac & Cheese but it totally makes this recipe delicious and I would not recommend making it with regular Mac & Cheese, weird huh!)


Brown your meet in a large fry pan.
At the same time boil noodles.
Drain noodles and pour into browned hamburger, add cheese sauce and jar of pizza sauce.
Mix well and Enjoy!!!



How easy huh!!! And it is SUPER DUPER Delicious!! It is very similar to goulash but not quite as it has that creamy cheesy flavor to it. Miley LOVES it. We eat it with bread and butter and it makes for a tasty dinner, and the leftovers for lunch the next day are just as tasty!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds great! I love easy too!! I'm wondering if you will have a weekly menu and grocery list? I could use help with that! :) Jodi

Mindi Kay said...

HAHA... I grocery shop once a month... don't ask me how I do it-- some how it just works for us... but I guess I could always branch out to something like that...humm... thoughts running through my head...