Mar 29, 2011

Scrambled Ham & Cheese Florentine

I am really not a fan of eggs- I could totally pass on ever eating an egg again in my life- but oh man have I ever created a recipe that I CRAVE!!!!


I call it:

Scrambled Ham & Cheese Florentine

(Servings- 2)

Ingredients:

  • 4 Eggs
  • Tablespoon of Milk
  • Ranch Dressing
  • Diced Ham- or you can use Sandwich meat and cut it up 
  • Cheese- we were out of shredded cheese so I used Sandwich cheese cut up- either will work 
  • Spinach- Chopped- I used about a ½ cup

In a bowl mix the four eggs, Tbsp of Milk, ½ Tbsp of Ranch, Diced Ham, Cheese, and Spinach. Then put the mixture into a fry pan and cook on low-med heat, mixing often with a spatula to make the eggs scrambled.

When they are cooked thoroughly dish up your eggs and Drizzle more ranch over the top of your serving. *Optional- Add a dash of salsa or hot sauce to spice things up.

They are so moist and full of flavor and this dish keeps you full all morning long.
 
 
 
Enjoy!

 

No comments: