Jul 23, 2009

Mom's Sloppy Joes

Simple recipe but yummy! And I do have to tell you- I LOVE sloppy joes- but I don’t really like the fancy kind when there are all kinds of veggies and stuff in there- just give me some meat and sloppy gravy and I am 100% satisfied!

Ingredients:
1 pound of hamburger
Minced Onion- amount to your discretion
1 can of Tomato Soup
¼ cup of ketchup
3 tablespoons of mustard
1 tablespoon of sugar
Few shakes of salt and pepper

Brown the hamburger, then add in the tomato soup, ketchup, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper and mix well. Simmer for about 5 minutes to help blend the flavors stirring a couple times. Serve on a bun or bread and enjoy! Some enjoy their sloppy joe to be topped with pickles and/or onions to dress it up a bit. Have the napkins handy- cause they are sloppy good!

No comments: